Real estate investor forums

Wholesales Forum

"How to's" of wholesaling, including bird dogging, assigning contracts, and success at auctions.

ahrensiinvestors
Rank 1
View all Posts

Topic: looking for a wholesale mentor in iowa
Started: 1/13/11 Current Grade: B
Hello, group my name is Keith and I'm newbie investor wholsaler in cedar rapids, Iowa working on wholesaling just seeing if there is anyone out there that could mentor me. We can work on some deals together and split the profits at first then we will see where it goes from there. Looking for a hand up not a hand out. I have joined some investors groups here in Iowa, have read 20-50 books started building my buyers list 15 so far weeding them out now have 4 solid cash buyers still weeding out. Also have money to work with credit is good. Have a plan of action an exit plan. Just recently put together my own web page for leading the buyers to it. Just would like someone I could ask questions to build relationship and a friendship maybe we can give each other advice.

Thanks for listening.
Search Search this Topic Subscription Subscribe to this Topic Drop to First Unread Drop to First Unread
Bookmark Topic Bookmark Topic Show Printable Version Show Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page

cincyben
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 1
Posted: 01-13-2011   Current Grade: C
Hey Keith - sorry not in Iowa but feel free to ask any questions you have here and you'll probably get some good feedback...
Reply With Quote Reply
ahrensiinvestors
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 2
Default mentor in iowa
Posted: 01-14-2011   Current Grade: C+
Hey cincyben,

Thank you for your response I know this site has given me tons of information about wholesaling and it was all free!!!. Before I got serious about wholesaling, I used to work with a mentor that was nothing but high pressure to give him some money. I was about to give up my dreams the guy belittled you treated you like crap. To make a long story short I ended up telling him to Foff I am glad I did. Since I found this site, I am pursuing my dreams again. Here is a tip (DON'T LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR DREAMS). If there is anyone that needs help, I will give what I can.

Take care everyone,

Keith
Reply With Quote Reply
cincyben
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 3
Posted: 01-14-2011   Current Grade: B-
Keith - you might try your local REIA to find someone local to work with. Not sure how open people are to such an arrangement, but you'll certainly meet investors that can help you out along the way.

Good luck
Reply With Quote Reply
rushfordelmadonna
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 4
Smile
Posted: 07-30-2012   Current Grade: C
It would be wise to consult a Finance Adviser for a better chance of having a good investment,Finance Advisers like Ed Butowsky are the experts when it comes to Real State investment and such.

Ed Butowsky
Reply With Quote Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search

Back To Forums Home

Forum Leaders

JohnCorey
JohnCorey
12563 Points
Financexaminer
Financexaminer