Real estate investor forums

Financing and Credit Forum

All the creative (and not so creative) ways to find the money to do any deal.

GrowingFortuneInvestments
Rank 1
View all Posts

Topic: Has Anyone Dealt With This Company Before...
Started: 6/30/10 Current Grade: B-
Hello REI,

Recently I got in touch with a man by the name of Lorenzo Nava who is the President of a corporation by the name of CIIIMTG, LLC. based out of Southern California. I spoke to the guy a couple of times and hit it off with him real nice, and I am looking to move forward with him but when I ran a quick search of him and his company I got a lot of people who were dissatisfied with his services. I have yet to actually talk to someone who has successfully closed a transaction with this gentleman and so I am here to ask if anyone has actually dealt with this company or heard anything about them. I'm looking to use them for the 100% JV partnership, but once again what I've heard about him and his company has been all bad information. Please help me out here and let me know if you know anything about Lorenzo Nava and his company called CIIIMTG, LLC. Thank you & God bless REI.
---
Peace.Love.&Happiness.,

Good.Better.Best.

Past.Now.Future.

Fadie Hany Areny

Cell ~ 313.737.1243 & 313.737.7713

Conference Call ~ 641.715.3300 Code: 201538#

Sales Representative of Mortgage Mod 101

Owner, CEO & President of Allah Bless Us, Inc.

Owner, CEO & President of Growing Fortune Investments, LLC.

Co-Owner & Vice President of New Looks Laser Center, Ltd.
Search Search this Topic Subscription Subscribe to this Topic Drop to First Unread Drop to First Unread
Bookmark Topic Bookmark Topic Show Printable Version Show Printable Version Email this Page Email this Page

JohnCorey
Rank 5Ambassador
View all Posts

# 1
Posted: 07-03-2010   Current Grade: A
There are a lot of people out there who talk a good dame but cannot really back up the talk.

Look for people who have completed deals. If the deals are real you should be able to find the evidence given the deals are recorded or otherwise on the radar.

Think of it this way. Assume you need brain surgery. Would you pick the doctor who sounds good but appears to have no background or a negative history?

John Corey
www.ChelseaPrivateEquity.com/blog
Follow me on Twitter-> www.Twitter.com/John_Corey
Reply With Quote Reply
Delondon
Rank 2
View all Posts

# 2
Smile You better shop around
Posted: 07-06-2010   Current Grade: C
Ask investors in your area who do they recommend, and add all of these up and average out the top 3 then you will be able to shop them on their rates. This usually turns into a discount for you if you tell them that you are looking at X, X, and X company.
Reply With Quote Reply
dnburgess
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 3
Posted: 07-06-2010   Current Grade: A-
Go to www.mortgagegrapevine.com and do a search on him, you will find out alot. Personally, I say if it sounds to good to be true, then it is.
Reply With Quote Reply
CIIIMTG, LLC
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 4
Thumbs up It Just Doesn't Make Sense!
Posted: 07-07-2010   Current Grade: B
Everything You Are Hearing About Ciiimtg, Llc Is From Brokers They Hear This, They Hear That, And Spread The Gossip Like Writing On The Wall In A Restroom. Now If All This Bad Stuff Was Coming From A Bank Or A Principal Then It Would Make Sense.

Ciiimtg

Good Day!
Reply With Quote Reply
dnburgess
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 5
Default I could understand.....
Posted: 07-07-2010   Current Grade: B-
I can understand that every lender has a complaint or two against them from time to time, you can't please everyone all the time. It is very strange to me that there are pages and pages from people that have dealt with you directly that have had major issues.
Do you still charge $1000 just to review a file? Can you show proof of any fundings? Your site says you work with brokers, will any of them give you a good reference?
Reply With Quote Reply
CIIIMTG, LLC
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 6
Thumbs up Again Here Say About Ciiimtg!!!!!
Posted: 07-08-2010   Current Grade: D
AGAIN HERE SAY IS ALL I EVER HERE SHOW ME THESE SO CALLED PAGES AND PAGES YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DEALT WITH ME. I ONLY WORK WITH PRICIPALS REMEMBER NOT BROKERS. YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE WEAK PROJECTS THAT DONíT MAKE SENSE BROKERS BRING ME. YOUíRE FOLLOWING ALL THE OTHERS OUT THERE. DONíT WASTE MY TIME OR THE REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AND DEVELOPERS TIME THAT REALLY NEED A LOAN. NO MORE COMMENTS CASE CLOSED!!!!

CIIIMTG
UNDERWRITER
Reply With Quote Reply
dnburgess
Rank 1
View all Posts

# 7
Default Why all the Caps?
Posted: 07-08-2010   Current Grade: C
That's fine, don't have to prove anything. The people here have been warned.
Reply With Quote Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search

Back To Forums Home

Forum Leaders

JohnCorey
JohnCorey
12563 Points
Financexaminer
Financexaminer
10781 Points